Cleaning with Care – Coronavirus Outbreak
February 6, 2023 – I am writing today to let you know what we at Page the Cleaner are doing in response to the coronavirus in Edmonton. As a local, family owned business, we appreciate our customers and the support they have shown throughout the past 2 years, and we are excited to see cases declining and Alberta re-opening.
As of March 14, 2022 Page the Cleaner will no longer require the use of face masks by customers or staff. We will have masks available and our staff will wear them upon request by customers.
If you are ill or awaiting the results of a covid test, we ask you to telephone for contactless service instead of visiting a retail location.
Some of the steps that we are continuing to take:
- Increased observation of staff health, and stringent sick policies
- High focus on hand washing and use of hand sanitizer
- Observing social distancing, and eliminating hand shaking
- Increased disinfection of equipment, retail counters, payment terminals and touch points
- Increased frequency of disinfection of vehicle touch points
Current information from Alberta Health Services is available here: https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/topics/Page16997.aspx
We remain committed to providing for your cleaning needs in a safe and caring way, now and into the future.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Page the Cleaner