Cleaning with Care – Coronavirus Outbreak
August 4, 2021 – I am writing today to let you know what we at Page the Cleaner are doing in response to the coronavirus in Edmonton. As a local, family owned business, we appreciate our customers and the support they have shown throughout the past 15 months. We are almost there!
MASK UPDATE – July 1, 2021
Page the Cleaner will continue to require our staff to wear masks/face coverings until at least August 1, 2021. While provincial & city mask requirements will end July 1, some staff and customers may not yet have had the chance to have 2 doses of a vaccine, and we want to ensure that we are taking the utmost caution in our work.
While we will no longer be enforcing mask wearing by customers, we continue to suggest a mask be worn in our locations, for the peace of mind of all involved. If you are ill or awaiting the results of a covid test, we ask you to telephone for contactless service instead of visiting a retail location.
Some of the steps that we are continuing to take:
- Increased observation of staff health, and stringent sick policies
- High focus on hand washing and use of hand sanitizer
- Observing social distancing, and eliminating hand shaking
- Increased disinfection of equipment, retail counters, payment terminals and touch points
- Increased use of PPE including gloves & masks when appropriate
- Increased frequency of disinfection of vehicle touch points
- Changes to scheduling and staff overlap
Please follow all Alberta Health Services guidelines.
Current information is available here: https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/topics/Page16997.aspx
We remain committed to providing for your cleaning needs in a safe and caring way, now and into the future.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Page the Cleaner